Wednesday, May 1, 2013

The Adventure Diaries : LALOVIN

My recent venture to the lovely city of Los Angeles was not as spontaneous as the previous trip to NYC. I was due in LA for an interview for a summer internship. I am crossing all my fingers (and even my toes!), hoping I will get the chance to work there!! Most trips to LA I take included and exclusive to Asian food and more Asian food. This time, I made it our mission to step out of the norm and try new restaurants that were bookmarked on my Yelp and go to all the touristy places I've never been to!


Top (AE), Trousers (Topshop), Shoes (ASOS), Satchel (Katespade), Sunglasses (F21)










  



Top&Skirt (Topshop), Necklace (Zara)
















And that's the end of my trip. I love love love LA and I will be returning next weekend to go apartment hunting. I hope you guys enjoyed getting a look into my adventures and I will be posting very soon again!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...