Saturday, February 2, 2013

Neon and some Sneaks









Cardigan (Theory), Top (Zara), Skirt (Sparkle and Fade - Sold out), Shoes (Dakota)

Gloomy, downcast days were never my favorite. Especially on a weekend. I guess the upside is I just want to lie on my bed and do nothing the entire day....Okay, maybe it isn't such a good thing. But, this cardigan though. I actually took this from my mom because I loved it so much! THANKS MOM! It is the softest cashmere sweater I have ever worn. It is lightweight and just perfect for the weather transition from winter to spring. This neon cheerleaderesque pleated skirt is one of my favorite statement pieces. It can be dressed up or down and it adds a great pop of color to a monochromatic outfit. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...